Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Career Advisor / Phd Scholar
A Psychologist with 10 years of experience in corporate, schools and hospitals. Have coordinated training programs, and developed a new product for leadership development of adolescents, conducted many workshops and lectures for parents, teachers and students during my tenure at the school.
Dealing with clients who have problems concerning adjustment with work, family and helping them lead a better and healthy life is what I strive for. Using therapeutic techniques and assessment tools has helped me so far in making a difference in the life’s of those that I worked with.
The core characteristics that have helped define and guide my career and personal relationships have been focused on flexibility, commitment, openness, challenge, and growth. Managing time and ability of multi-tasking; Excellent communication & convincing skills; Managing Events and good team player; Eye for details and striving for excellence in everything; Being proactive and responsible; Proven ability to learn quickly and become an expert; Skilled at producing quality work with limited resources.
· Assessment and Development Centres
· Behaviour Facilitation
· Content Development
· Psychological therapies like CBT, REBT, Behaviour Therapy, Client Centred Play Therapy, Relaxation Therapy
· Psychological Assessments like personality tests, intelligence tests, projective tests, diagnostic tests, aptitude tests
Defense & MilitaryDesigning & ArtEducation / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsClinical PsychologistsView more »
CEO of EPower Overseas
• Focused and result oriented aviation professional with outstanding academic qualifications and professional experience.
. Experience of successfully setting up own business of aviation training and running it for 12 years.
• Over 25 years of rich and multi-disciplinary experience of aircraft fleet management, facility management, contract negotiations and implementation, project management and maintaining complex aviation systems in Indian Air Force.
• Expert in defense project/ program management and coordination activities with agencies like MOD, DRDO, HAL and various PSUs.
• Excellent leadership qualities and experience of leading skilled techincal work force of up to 1000 men.
• Good international exposure. Extensively travelled to countries like USA, France, UK, S Africa, Israel and Spain for project related work with internationally reputed aviation companies.
• Extensive experience in managing maintenance / repair and upkeep of various types of military aircraft and helicopters.
• Proven experience of successful business development and set up, displaying excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness, able to uphold company values and able to adapt working style as appropriate.
• Good senior level analytical, negotiation, problem solving and advocacy skills focused on delivery and excelling expectations.
Defense & MilitaryEngineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerAeronautical EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »