Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Retd Senior Manager from a nationalised bank in India
A retired senior manager from a nationalised bank in India and at present engaged in conducting training sessions for bank recruitments, JAIIB/CAIIB examinations, entrepreneurship development etc., Residing at Chennai, Tamilnadu. Blog: www.gaurisankars.blogspot.in
Education / Skill DevelopmentBanking / Insurance & FinanceBank Probationary OfficerBank ClerksBank Specialist OfficerView more »
Enabler@Edufluence | Listener of your Story & teller, Idea & Education coach| 100 Most Influential Marketeers awardee
Strategic Idea Consultant. A mix of Consulting, Coaching and Mentoring, with a value addition of Collaborations. A series of planned Interventions across 6 weeks, crafts a journey from Idea Validation to Idea Amplification. www.ideasnetworks.in
Advisor, Director : Ace Edufluence LLP
Advisor - Global Ambitions. A multi disciplinary boutique firm, into International Business Advisory, India market entry strategy, Overseas Education and Real Estate Solutions.
• 18+years of experience in service industry and international business, from sales to strategic marketing; international alliances, B2B, B2G business development, P&L and SBU management, CEO, CMO.
• Significant experience in identifying niches in both domestic, international markets and developing customised strategies based on analysis of requirements.
• Vertical creation including Strategic International alliances, team building and Market development.
• Recognized for high professional merit & excellence in the entire career, especially for dynamic relationship management, with all stakeholders.
• With Australian Government, advised more than 2000 companies with macro market entry strategies, across multiple sectors ranging from Clean Technologies; F&B and Agribusiness; Media etc.
• Ability to conceptualise, and implement strategic marketing, both offline, and online.
• Ability to effectively liaise with top management, industry and Political bureaucracy, keeping tabs on developments across various industry sectors, and social issues.
• MBA in International Business, WS - Australia
• Certified Trainer-Facilitator in Leadership and Soft Skills.
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInterview TipsResume WritingView more »
Senior Education Counselor at an Overseas Education firm
USA education Assistant Manager, have experience in guiding students on their destinations. Have many number of years of experience in Education Industry.
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInterview TipsResume WritingStudy AbroadView more »
Student career counselor at IMC CONSULTANT
Vanaja Sudhahar is Student career counselor at IMC CONSULTANT. Ask Vanaja Sudhahar to get Expert Career Advice.
Career Counselor at OPULENTUS - THE VISA COMPANY
I'm a Career Counsellor at OPULENTUS - THE VISA COMPANY, where i provide guidance to students who are confused in choosing right career path and also provide guidance for study abroad programs and explain them the pros and cons for abroad education.
Engineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorPCM or PCBM StreamStreams After 10thView more »
Psychotherap Psychologicval counsellor, facilitator for facing challenges
Effective counsellor for more than 15 years Facilitator for facing the challenges for more than 10 years More details in www.awakemindcapability.com
Science & ResearchPhysicistsEducation / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsClinical PsychologistsView more »
Career Advisor Free Lancer
To mentor to motivate to guide and finally push to sucess all those searching for a rewarding career
AgricultureZoologistsScience & ResearchBiologistsPhysicistsView more »
Chief Advisor @ Shiksha.com
Management Professional interested to work in most challenging role to utilize my analytical, technical and managerial skills and to update myself in order to contribute my work for welfare of the company.
•Finished B.E. in ECE and PGDM in Finance
•Currently Management trainee in TCS
•Outstanding mathematical and analytical skills
•Passed in First Attempt the Actuaries Entrance test conducted By Institute of Actuaries of India
•Strong technical skills and aptitude towards Derivatives, Investment analysis and Portfolio Management
•FLIP National Challenge Certification in "Treasury and Capital Markets". Secured among top 15 percentile in India
•Excellent knowledge in Signal Processing , C, C++ and GATE Qualified twice with 95 percentile