Science is a boundless field which include systematic study of living organisms such as human beings, plants and animals and also encompasses many branches to study and gives broader options to make their career in, Science is a vast field and concerns almost everything, at a basic educational level, science can be divided into three broad subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology and with option of mathematics to chose with this, Candidate needs to pursue these subjects at 10+2 level to proceed for the higher studies and opt for making career in aviation, home science, biotechnology, architecture, botany, zoology, etc. Students who wish to take up the science should know that a career in this field would mean a life-long learning process. New advancements in science in technology take place every day, and a career in this field would mean being abreast with the latest developments and technologies.
SCOPE OF A SCIENCE COURSE IN IRELAND
Making a career in Science is a daunting task and for students choosing a place by which they can gain unique learning experience and Ireland is a perfect country which gives highly sought-after area for medical school options and an excellent education in this field. An education in Ireland is a transformational experience, which adds significant value to the personal development and economic potential of our graduates by studying in top universities and embarks on study in Ireland.
TYPES OF SCIENCE COURSES
- Applied Biology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Food technology
- Forensic science
- Information and Communication technology
- Radiation Science
- Nutrition and food sciences
- Master in Science- Marine Biology
- Master in Science- Nanotechnology
BEST UNIVERSITY FOR SCIENCE IN IRELAND
- University College Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- Limerick university
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin city University
- Giffith College
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Limerick Institute of Technology
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENCE COURSE IN IRELAND
- Admission criteria in Ireland vary from country to country and requirements of university. To be eligible for Post graduate study there, you should have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from an internationally recognized institution.
- Proof of proficiency in English (e.g. TOFEL/IELTS)
- A statement of purpose, LOR
Science degree opens many doors, when coming to making career in science in Ireland many graduates think of the pharmaceutical and chemical sector. While the pharmaceutical sector in Ireland is a large employer, the science sector in Ireland also includes a wide variety of other industries. Some of the other areas you could work in include: food and drink; manufacturing (including agrochemicals, petrochemicals, toiletries, plastics, paints, polymers); environmental management; medical research/diagnostic companies; utilities; energy.