Hong Kong makes for an exciting destination for international students who wish to further their education. Hong Kong’s institutions have a great reputation and are ranked highly in the World University Rankings – some even ranking higher than European and North American institutions – showing the academic and research quality of Hong Kong’s institutions and establishing Hong Kong as an excellent choice of destination for international students. All the degree from Hong Kong, including diplomas are globally recognized. The universities in Hong Kong offer numerous courses in almost every field, some of them are Education, Arts, Law, Science, Journalism and Business Administration.
There are many reasons to choose Hong Kong for higher education. First of all the high quality of education that they deliver at all levels, that is undergraduate, postgraduate and research promises an exposure and world-class experience. One of the most famous reason to choose Hong Kong is the fact that it is a friendly destination, it is cheaper that UK, USA, Canada and Europe. There are numerous opportunities for those who wish to study in Hong Kong to find a suitable educational institution ideal for their aspirations and goals. Hong Kong has eight government-funded universities as well as numerous specialist colleges. There are also self-funded universities that are open to international students. Universities in Hong Kong offer many different degree levels. The language of instruction for most courses taught in Hong Kong is English, so to gain admission to a lot of courses you will be expected to hold excellent English language skills. Other than this, one of the major draw of Hong Kong is that aside from the strength in higher education, the country is a mixture of Eastern and Western Influences, which contributes to a greater experience for any international student who choose Hong Kong for higher education.
TYPES OF COURSES AVAIALABLE FOR MASTERS :
- Masters in Supply Chain Management
- Masters in Social and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Masters in History and Archeology
- Masters in Accounting and Finance
- Masters of Arts in Creative Writing
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Geography
- Masters in Technical Design and Product Management
BEST UNIVERSITIES :
- The University of Hong Kong
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- Education University of Hong Kong
- Chu Hai College of Higher Education
- HKUST Business School
- Hong Kong Shae Yan University
ENTRY REQUIREMENT :
- A secondary school graduation certificate;
- Proof of satisfactory results in your country’s Leaving or Aptitude exams;
- If English is not your mother tongue, you will need to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or equivalent exams
- Other requirements may vary from course to course and institute to institute.
FUTURE JOBS :
Hong Kong proves to be a place full of opportunities, that will be play like an advancing factor up your career ladder, and make you realize your highest potential and dream. It will surely make you earn valuable experience, if you decide to stay back in Hong Kong, for work after graduation, especially if you are determined to tap on the market of Mainland China, which is the world’s fastest economy, in future Hong Kong has almost all the MNC’s., and provides job opportunities in all fields, and welcomes fresher’s from all directions of life. The Universities provide platform to students, in which they guide and direct students about how to grab the best opportunity in the Hong Kong job market, they train you for interviews and screen your application in order to help you gain the maximum experience with your stay in Hong Kong.