about kvs, established in 1963, is an autonomous body under the ministry of education. It has schools all over India. There are three Kendriya Vidyalaya outside India too. With quality education, fewer fees, less pressure, curriculum activities, and good students, KVS is the priority of parents and students. In Kendriya Vidyalaya, teachers who teach are highly qualified compared to other private school teachers. And students score excellently in their 10th and 12th classes. Here are all about Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Education is the process of acquiring knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes through various forms of learning. It can take place in a variety of settings, including schools, universities, vocational training institutions, and online platforms. Education is crucial for personal development, socialization, and economic progress. Education can be divided into different levels, including primary, secondary, and tertiary education. Primary education is typically the first stage of formal education and usually starts at around age five or six. Secondary education follows and typically includes middle school and high school. Tertiary education includes post-secondary education such as college, university, and vocational training.
KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) Or Central School Admission
No matter in which sector your parents are working, anyone can take admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Students whose parents are central government employees including para-military, defense, are given more priority in the admission process. Also, if there are empty seats, any school student can take admission. Kendriya Vidyalaya has lower fees but students of EWS (Economically Weaker Section) are a subcategory of people having an annual income of less than 1 lakh are exempted from the tuition fees. With an income certificate or BPL card, students can take benefits during admission. Students of SC and ST, EWS, parents with arm force job, single girl child, OBC (non-creamy layer) and Kendriya Vidyalaya staff also gets benefit in school fees.
How To Apply
Admission in school is both in online and offline mode. Students need to check the official website of the school to which they wish to apply. You can download the form from the website and, you need to fill the form and attach the necessary documents with it. Students can scan all documents and send them to their email addresses. You can ask other queries on the Kendriya Vidyalaya help desk.
about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs about kvs
Students need to fill in details in the form either in English or in Hindi. You have to fill in Kendriya Vidyalaya’s name and its region, latest photograph, select class in which you want to take admissions, your full name, date of birth, aadhar card number, details of father and mother, etc. Documents like birth certificate, school transfer certificate, proof of residence. If a student is under the disability category, then a certificate from a surgeon or any authority is required.
Difference Between Kendriya Vidyalaya And Other Schools
about kvs has negligible fees compared to other schools where they have their fee standards. about kvs dress is not liked by students compared to another school. Compared to Kendriya Vidyalaya, Army schools are fewer. Sports and curriculum activities in Army schools are better for students at their level compared to KVS. Rules and regulations of Kendriya Vidyalaya are standard and, they remain the same for years without changes. And in schools like an army, public school authorities have the power and, their decisions are not constant when it comes to rules.
Top 10 Kendriya Vidyalaya :
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Pattom: Kendriya Vidyalaya Pattom is a successful Kendriya Vidyalaya established in 1964. It is in Thiruvanthapuram city of Kerala state. This government school won the best government school prize three times. Academic activities: like scout and guide, co-curricular activities, workshops, and training, youth parliament, sports for students.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi: Established in 1963 in naval base Kochi, it is CBSE based school. All facilities like the library, laboratories, and transportation are available. Atal tinkering lab, digital language lab, ICT initiatives, habit Vidyalaya, library e-granthalaya, these facilities are strengthening Vidyalaya
- KV IIT Kanpur: Established in 1965, Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kanpur is a unit of IIT, Kanpur. Students can take admissions in class 6th to class 12th. It’s the first Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Uttar Pradesh. It’s famous for infrastructure and quality education.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Keltron Nagar: A reputed school with a CBSE curriculum, having facilities like a library, audiovisual room, gymnasium, playground, CCTV facilities.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Puranattukara: Established in 1985, it has primary, secondary, and senior secondary sections. It is regulated by the board of New Delhi.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram: Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram is in Bangalore. It has 60 staff members and is famous for infrastructure and education. Students can take admission from class one to ten. There are three sections the first section is for biology, Hindi, mathematics, Sanskrit, and computer. Then for the Commerce stream section and science section.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Tambaram: Established in 1983, this Kendriya Vidyalaya School is in Chennai. Independent rooms for physical education, academic activities, and labs.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya NMR JNU campus: This Kendriya Vidyalaya School is established in 1972 and is in Delhi.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Madras: It is in Chennai and is famous for its maintenance. There are 61 staff members and 1500 students.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Powai: Run by IIT, this school is in Mumbai. It conducts board exams and has a big playground, library, open classroom, music room, assembly room, and research center.