Aman Puri

I am currently working as a Electrical Engineer. If I want to diversify my career, what will be the right options for me?

I am confused, so plz explain to me

by Aman Puri
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: I am currently working as a Electrical Engineer. If I want to diversify my career, what will be the right options for me?

Jayanta Ghosh
Jayanta Ghosh
Verified Career Expert
Chief Mentor at Waymark Learning Solutions LLP
  • Kolkata

Dear Friend ,

The idea of diversification is good , but you have to evaluate some parametre before taking any final decision of shift to other sector or profession , keeping in mind your age , experience , financial position , family etc . Frist of all question will arise , why diversification ? are you not satisfied with your present job or service in terms of monetary aspect or work culture of that particular organisation or any other reason ?

You must be aware about today`s work environment , where you will face cut throat competition everywhere. I am not aware about your total work experience and your age bracket also , but if you are serious enough to diversifyyour career, and if you are hard-working , passionate and enterprising to do something with your own, develop your entrepreneual skill with combination of your qualification & work experience . You may face so many hurdles in this new career ,but stop not , till the goal is reached .

Remember Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift , sometimes the lift may not work , but the staircase will always take you to the top .

All the best .....

In order to post replies to the question: "I am currently working as a Electrical Engineer. If I want to diversify my career, what will be the right options for me?"

Post Reply


iam confusing in picking up of course after my btech i want to know which course suits me pg diploma or m.s

Hi Shakee!Go for B-tech in CS. After pursuing B-Tech in computer science, you can be able to appear in following exams to design your career fruitful. .. read more

i have competed my class 12 non-med ...i want to go abroad

Please take help from the following blog - Scholarships to Study Abroad! .. read more

i am confused between comers and arts

Any option you opt, you might have a bright career in both. With the greatest opportunity such as UGC NET Exam, you can pursue your career as a Lectur .. read more

I have recently completed my graduation in BCA.But I am not confident about my programming skill, so I am not sure about MCA. I am intrested in M.Des, but confused in which Dicipline. I want to go For such a dicipline related to BCA.Please help me.

Hi Siddhartha!You must go for MCA and thereafter you can appear in UGC NET Computer Science Exam and become either an Assistant Professor or Researche .. read more
Most Popular

Which are the best colleges for interior designing in India?

In India, there are so many colleges for Architecture and Interior Design. Here I am  listing some top colleges,• National Institute of Desi .. read more

If I do post graduation (M.Sc./M.S.) in Physics, what kind of jobs can I get both in India and abroad?

Hi, After doing Post-Graduation you are eligible to appear in various entrance exams. If you are interested in research and teaching field you can sta .. read more

How much marks i need in neet 2017 to get bhms

266 marks Catagory - SC Rajasthan    .. read more

Hello Sir my self hemant Lakhotia.I want to take ur presious advise about forensic science

BSc Forensic Science is the program deals with theoretical and practical background in all the areas of criminalistics which demonstrates proficiencie .. read more
Caching Date: 8/20/2017 3:11:26 PM