I hv done bds.have 2 years of wrk exp.I m stuck dont knw wht to do to earn good. I want to hv 2nd career option also

Please help

by Manali
2 answers
| Share :

2 answers

RE: I hv done bds.have 2 years of wrk exp.I m stuck dont knw wht to do to earn good. I want to hv 2nd career option also

Dr Rupa Talukdar
Dr Rupa Talukdar
Verified Career Expert
Chief Executive Counsellor at Mind's Eye-
  • Kolkata

Before shifting to other career option please be clear of your difficulties-is it for your career that you have chosen or any other reason.

I think you need to have thorough discussion with some one who is expertise to render good suggestions-because I thought you are bit confused and fearful finishing you behind from all of your friends.

Please think logically, stay open to your own limitations and feel comfortable when you are advised to rectify your way of thinking in some other alternative ways.

You can change your existing profession in a second; but have you any substitute profession in hand right now?

Now you are a quite young person of almost 23 year old( my guess). You need to be responsible to you also-first be independent financially and after that if you are competent change your career to your preferred next.

But as an expert I sense you as a person of followings -please go through it first,

  • Whimsical

  • Impatient

  • wants prompt gratification

  • in hurry in achieving success

  • Struggle denial and competitive mind set

  • highly ambitious

  • greedy to achieve material success soon

If you feel like so please sit before an expert and have some through discussion - then go for Career Counsel ling-this will give you final decision of your career.

Till than I am not in favour of your whimsical thought.

RE: I hv done bds.have 2 years of wrk exp.I m stuck dont knw wht to do to earn good. I want to hv 2nd career option also

Dr.jawahar Surisetti
Dr.jawahar Surisetti
Verified Career Expert
Educationist/Director at Ashoka Education Foundation
  • Raipur

There are three ways. One is you can do MDS and join teaching which is a Relaxed as well as well paid job these days if you don't wish to practice anymore .

The second option is schools hire dentists who can teach biology as well as handle their infirmary as an emergency doctor.
The third option is you can go for competitive exams like the Civil Services based on your graduation.

In order to post replies to the question: "I hv done bds.have 2 years of wrk exp.I m stuck dont knw wht to do to earn good. I want to hv 2nd career option also"

Post Reply


Hello deepti mam one of my friend wants to appear for hsc from arts stream privately and after that wantto do a course related to human resource degreecanu please help me with it i want to know which subjects she canchoose from for her hsc

Hello Prasad,  Good question asked. But my question to you here is it is good that you are helping your friend. But the help would have been bett .. read more

What do I pursue for my UG course before going for GMAT

Hello Divyanshi,  Good question asked but the question needs to be answered only by you. Please do not select a course just because- you wish to .. read more

hello now i am in the 1st year of B.F.M ...wanted to ask..which all course i can do with my on going bfm ...which will help me in my future

 Hello Vicky,  I feel it is good if you concentrate towards the course you are pursuing. Doing another course would divide your attention. A .. read more

Planning is a new vibrant career field with the great career prospects

A relatively newer field of career with a great scope for future growth and demand, planning is an unfathomable balancing act between land development .. read more
Most Popular

What are the key things the resume of a Web Designer must reflect?

A resume is a ideal place / Opportunity to exhibit your designing talents.    Show to the world in the shortest possible time, about your sk .. read more

I am 12th pcm student 'if not engineering than what career I choose

Hello, Thanks for Asking..!! Many Students search for the best career options after 12th Science except Engineering. It is very hard step of your care .. read more

I am a failiure of class 12 what can I do..?? plz suggest me I am so confused I want ot make my career in army

If u want to pass in NIOS board for October 2017 then I can guide you and help u . We are giving sureties of passing in 10th & 12th NIOS board . w .. read more

What are the most interesting things I can do while working as a Psychologist?

The most interesting things you can do while working as a Psychologist are creating your own style of handling your patients. Go beyond the bookish kn .. read more