Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Give me best solution that i can take further
- Drug Discovery - These scientists employ expertise in molecular biology, cell biology, pharmacology, and today's hot biotechnologies like gene therapy or antigens to discover new drug molecules.- Bio-informatics - As biotechnology or, precisely, genetics is mapping human genes, animals and plants, enormous amount of information is being generated. This information is about the nature and structure of the billions of genes that are being mapped. Bio-informatics specialists are combining knowledge of Structural Biology, Computational Chemistry, Mathematics and Information Technology to manage the huge information databases.- Bioprocess Engineering - Various products like alcohol, processed foods, vegetables, meat products, enzymes required in pharmaceutical formulations, etc. are manufactured by biological processes. There are scientists working in this area of bio-processing to solve manufacturing problems, developing new processes, and so on.- Genetics - in these field scientists conduct research into the biochemical and physiological aspects of heredity, specialising in the examination of DNA.They often concentrate on human genetics, which involves studying the biological basis for human variation and the causes of human genetic conditions. They are also directly involved in patient care, including prenatal diagnosis for genetic diseases and genetic counselling.- Receptor Biology - Scientists here employ knowledge of multiple disciplines like Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Bio-engineering, Molecular Biology, etc to research various exciting fields like protein engineering, drug delivery systems, etc.- Cell Biology - Cell Biologistcarry on research in various new fields like Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering. Cells are the engines and brains of many processes and the biologist who understands these new frontiers is a Cell Biologist.- Biochemistry - Biochemists study the chemical make-up of living matter, as well as the molecular basis for the processes that occur in cells. They develop medical, agricultural, food science, pharmacological, industrial, environmental and other practical applications using their scientific expertise.- Microbiology - Microbiologists study the growth and characteristics of micro organisms, such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, moulds and parasites, as well as their interactions with the environment. They develop industrial, medical and other practical applications.- Sales and Marketing - Marketing and sales of bio processed products need special skills. Not only marketing skills, but skills in understanding and interpreting biotechnology are also needed. There are many biotechnologists who are actually working in sales and marketing
In order to post replies to the question: "What are the main work and responsibilities of a Bio Technologist?"
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
FreeLancer Academic and Career Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Halima is a postgraduate in psychology from Osmania University and a International Diploma in Guidance & Counseling in collaboration with COL, Canada. She posses Enormous experience in Academic and Psychological Counseling and had done Project on “Counseling & Guidance using ACA & APA standards “, “Motivation to enhance academic achievements”,” Comparative analysis of Self Confidence of undergraduate boys & girls”. She had worked as an Academic Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. She specializes in educational, career and academic counseling and guidance, Organizational behavior.
Higher Studies Consultant
Nishil Mohammed obtained his Doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada and currently he is involved in various roles related to the outreach of science and engineering education. He obtained his B.Tech and M.Tech degrees in Biotechnology and Nanotechnology from India before moving to Canada for his doctoral studies. He has an extensive knowledge on various fields of science and engineering acquired through his interdisciplinary educational background and training. During his undergraduate and graduate studies, he has also worked with some reputed companies as intern and as research fellow. All these opportunities have helped him to network with some eminent personalities in various fields of science and engineering both in academia and industry. Apart from this, he has a thorough understanding on how to apply for internship opportunities, scholarships and graduate programs.
Career Advisor at CL Educate Ltd
1. Market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
2. Reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
3. Negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
4. keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
5. Building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
6. To encourage an innovative and entrepreneurial culture within the School and across the Alliance.
7. Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
See All Questions