Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Can you provide me with detail description
People have wrong perception and understanding that any degree attained from Abroad have more weightage than India. Even in India, we have many reputed universities. I believe strongly that course curriculum, faculty, reputation of the University and the individual interest of pursuing the career plays very important role. Before pursuing any career, think Why you want to take Psychology Career, Where you want to pursue (whether its a regular, distance course etc.), When you want to take up or start? , Which specialization (specifically) would help you to become successful psychologist? How this career (self, society) would be helpful? Do SWOT Analysis to kick start. You may also take any expert guidance for career counseling to understand more about your strengths, weaknesses, aptitude, values, goals etc.
Further any queries, please write to me.
Thank you for choosing CareerGuide and writing to us. I understand your interest in Psychology and I appreciate you to reason out studying in India or abroad is good. First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Aparna and I am practicing Organizational Psychologist in the UK. Be assured, I am giving out my advice based on my education and work experience abroad in this field.
Dear Aspirant,Thanks for writing your query here.
In last 10 years, the field of psychology developed much. However, field of psychology in India is developing. Fields such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Educational Psychology, Industrial Psychology and Forensic Psychology are growing fast in India
If you want to study any of the above field of Psychology, I would suggest to study in India. India has indeed reputed institutes.
Abroad would be good place to do some research, study policies or get exposure in the psychological practice.
Hope it helps.
Best Wishes,Apurva Kumar Pandya, PhD
Counselor at Adaptive Minds
Mrs. Meghna is a Postgraduate in clinical Psychology. She had been a part of several workshops related to Personality Enhancement, Counseling, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Therapy, Hypnosis for self Healing etc. She works at Adaptive Mind as freelance counselor and had worked as an executive counselor at Growth Centre, School Counselor at Billabong High International School, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya mandir. Her areas of expertise include Human Resources Management with Clinical Psychology. Currently working as a Brain mapping analyst
Career Advisor / Phd Scholar
A Psychologist with 11+ years of experience in corporate, schools and hospitals. Have coordinated training programs, and developed a new product for leadership development of adolescents, conducted many workshops and lectures for parents, teachers and students during my tenure at the school.
Dealing with clients who have problems concerning adjustment with work, family and helping them lead a better and healthy life is what I strive for. Using therapeutic techniques and assessment tools has helped me so far in making a difference in the life’s of those that I worked with.
The core characteristics that have helped define and guide my career and personal relationships have been focused on flexibility, commitment, openness, challenge, and growth. Managing time and ability of multi-tasking; Excellent communication & convincing skills; Managing Events and good team player; Eye for details and striving for excellence in everything; Being proactive and responsible; Proven ability to learn quickly and become an expert; Skilled at producing quality work with limited resources.
· Assessment and Development Centres
· Behaviour Facilitation
· Content Development
· Psychological therapies like CBT, REBT, Behaviour Therapy, Client Centred Play Therapy, Relaxation Therapy
· Psychological Assessments like personality tests, intelligence tests, projective tests, diagnostic tests, aptitude tests
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
patented mLearning softskills – acquired from 10 countries – 1.8M regd users...1-on-1 platform for fluent spoken English
* Majority are still offering the so called multimedia that are not the right solution to train the “Organs of Speech” – might be okay for understanding. Many use Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) – an open source – but the users simply cannot compare these generic graphs manually – a user doesn't know on how to improve.
* Some use String Comparator that simply says “yes” or “no” – a recent extension, percentage score pops up in the exact ratio the number of words in that sentence – obviously, only one parameter, "Spoke" or "didn't" – and hence no feedback on how to improve.
* Automatic Speech Analysis System (ASAS©) – patented – pinpoints the exact problems, which Syllable/ Phoneme – and hence provides instant scores on four different parameters, and hence auto-personalized detailed feedback on how to improve the specifics.
* Internet-games-like self-competition-creating ASAS© programs the subconscious mind unknowingly to speak the most frequent words, unit ideas and expressions fluidly.
* All content including the accent on any subject as per any curriculum may be transformed using ASAS©
* Trainers make the most of blended-learning and assign “listening & speaking” homework – scores auto-log at the alma mater.
* CBSE, AICTE, NSDC or Staffing & Recruiting organizations use MyET to self-generate effortless endless speech – authorities conduct automated, and hence unbiased personalized assessments of “speaking and listening" skills.
* Call Centres use MyET for voice modulation & accent neutralization (MTI) – and even modifying to an American or British native.
* Patent awarded by 9 leading nations including that of developed western countries
* Already bundled with HP and ACER PCs in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan etc.
* Private servers for universities and big educational chains
* Language Lab on USB flash-drive works on LAN as well – world's smallest but still the most economical despite being widely patented
Free Trial: LLabs.com
See All Questions