Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Welcome to CareerGuide.com
Deciding between CAT or GMAT is dependant on various factors
1. Work experience GMAT requires minimum 3 years of work exp to be eligible whereas CAT requires no work experience you can give in final year of graduation.
2. Application fee GMAT fee is Approx 10K whereas CAT fee is approx 1.5K
3. Frequency GMAT is held in every quarter and you can again give a second attempt in case you are not satisfied with your scores. Whereas CAT is held annually once in a year.
4. Level GMAT and CAT both have a different paper pattern so prepration is also different.
5. Your interest and inclination also does make a huge impact on the decision as GMAT is for people who have more clarity a out themselves and the vertical in which they want to progress ahead while CAT is more towards fresher's who want to do MBA as a academic requirement.
Hope this helps.
All the best.
In order to post replies to the question: "Should i go for mba through GMAT or CAT?"
Director at Rosary Education System, Rosary Group of Schools, Rajkot
Ph.D. in Education, an educationist having value of commitment & eager to learn new systems, can settle quickly in any academic organization, tuning technology in day today task, tech savvy, eager to upgrade and use educational technology, more comfortable with teacher training and leadership programs, having objective to contribute values and worthiness in the field of education.
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Career Advisor / Phd Scholar
A Psychologist with 11+ years of experience in corporate, schools and hospitals. Have coordinated training programs, and developed a new product for leadership development of adolescents, conducted many workshops and lectures for parents, teachers and students during my tenure at the school.
Dealing with clients who have problems concerning adjustment with work, family and helping them lead a better and healthy life is what I strive for. Using therapeutic techniques and assessment tools has helped me so far in making a difference in the life’s of those that I worked with.
The core characteristics that have helped define and guide my career and personal relationships have been focused on flexibility, commitment, openness, challenge, and growth. Managing time and ability of multi-tasking; Excellent communication & convincing skills; Managing Events and good team player; Eye for details and striving for excellence in everything; Being proactive and responsible; Proven ability to learn quickly and become an expert; Skilled at producing quality work with limited resources.
· Assessment and Development Centres
· Behaviour Facilitation
· Content Development
· Psychological therapies like CBT, REBT, Behaviour Therapy, Client Centred Play Therapy, Relaxation Therapy
· Psychological Assessments like personality tests, intelligence tests, projective tests, diagnostic tests, aptitude tests
Career Consultant & Facilitator I Corporate Trainer I Professional Speaker
Aditya holds an MBA degree and is a Certified NLP practitioner. He utilizes Mentoring & Coaching approach in his conversation with participants and aims at creating long lasting possibilities to improve Personal, Professional & Social aspect of life. He aids and mentor members who need essential ingredients to be their best, in their chosen Career.
Internationally renowned, recognized for advancing the needs of students, Job seekers and enhancing strategies for long term career.
1000+ students from diverse educational background from B.Tech, M.Tech. Pharma, BBA, MBA and others, over the last two years who are currently working at key positions at fortune 500 companies working on national and international assignment. As a Certified Trainer & Facilitator our workshop utilizes Mentoring & Coaching approach for creating that long lasting impression for behavioural change combined through NLP techniques to improve Personal, Professional & Social aspects of life.
See All Questions
Face To Face