अपने career में सही चुनाव करना, जीवन में उत्कृष्टता प्राप्त…
Our lives are super busy, and we don’t have the time to focus on thousands of different things. If you try to work on changing every aspect of your life at the same time, then you will burn out quickly. That’s where journaling could be helpful. Journaling helps you work on small things systematically, which in turn gets carried over and allows you to bring about a significant change. Let us look at the benefits of journaling in depth. After reading this post, you will never want to miss journaling, even for a day.
1) Maintaining a daily journal and in-depth analysis of your day can help you in increasing your self-awareness and enhance your productivity. Daily journaling is one of the most powerful you can have, and if you do it correctly, it can help you become a better version of yourself every day.
2) Journaling helps you optimize your creative potential. If you want more creative flow in your life, stop procrastinating or wasting your time on useless activities like scrolling through social media or watching movies all day. Get lost in journaling and the projects that make you happy. Doing things that make you happy can help you escape reality for a while and naturally increase your creative flow.
3) Journaling helps you in manifesting your goals. When you write down your goals on paper or say them out loud, the universe will listen. Writing positive affirmations and journaling can help you be positive, which helps turn your dreams into reality. Your subconscious mind is much more powerful than your conscious mind, and when you do daily journals, you embed these thoughts and goals in your subconscious mind, which eventually becomes your reality.
4) Journaling after your workday helps you in creating self-awareness. It also helps in separating your professional time from personal time. It can help you detach from work to spend time with yourself and your loved ones.
5) Daily journaling helps you get clarity in life. If you journal in the morning and at night every day, you will see what tasks you need to stop doing or spend less time on and what new habits/tasks you introduce in your day-to-day life. You will have a clear vision of what path you should take in life. It not only benefits with choosing a path in life, but journaling also helps in taking big or small decisions with confidence. It leads you on your path to self-discovery.
6) Journaling has helped reduce stress. Multiple studies have backed this claim. It helps reduce stress by making your life less scattered, increasing focus and stability in your life, helps you in holding your thoughts still, releases built-up sadness and negative emotions give you a sense of empowerment. Also, it makes you more organized, helps you in letting go of your past, and connecting with your subconscious mind and inner self.
7) Journaling also benefits you by making you a better and an efficient learner. The human brain is really bad at retaining information. It forgets almost everything within 2-3 hours of reading. But when you write and practice, you can retain the information for a much longer period. Writing while studying, allows the subconscious mind to understand the problems and remember the solutions for a longer time.
8) Journaling makes you more grateful. When you start or end your day writing about the things you feel grateful for, it fills your mind with gratitude. Some of the benefits of gratitude journaling are – it makes you happier, makes you more likeable, boosts your confidence, makes you optimistic, helps you increase your energy level, and makes you feel genuinely happy.
9) It would be an understatement to say that journaling is great. It is one of the best things one can do in their lives. You will see drastic changes in your life once you start journaling. You will become the person you wanted to be and live the life you dreamed of.
: By- Ria Prasad