Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
As we all know that the UGC NET (University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test) is for those aspirants who wish to become a lecturer or desire to get Junior Research Fellowship in the colleges and institutes of India.
To become a lecturer after checking your UGC NET Result, you must have to appear for an Interview to get the job.
This interview will be conducted by the colleges for selecting the lecturers.
Following are some basic points that must be considered while preparing for an interview –
I hope this will help you to clear the Interview.
Many institutions/universities conduct interview rounds for hiring the right UGC NET Lectureship candidates and the most important part of it is to present yourself in a way that convinces the interviewers to hire you.
Here, I'm sharing some great interviews for UGC NET that you can watch (UGC NET Topper's Strategy | rel="nofollow" JRF in Commerce with 99.73 Percentile - June 2020)
There are certain important things to keep in mind before you go for a job interview. These will help you to be more confident, positive, and focused throughout the process.
1. Common Questions Asked in Interviews (With Answers) like;Ques 1: Tell us about yourself. Ques 2: Why do you want this Job?Ques 3: What Educational Qualifications do you possess?Ques 4: What is your Teaching Philosophy and what innovation would you like to bring?Ques 5: What teaching skills and techniques have you used over the past years?Ques 6: What courses are you particularly interested in teaching and why?Ques 7: What challenges are you looking for in this position?Ques 8: What do you know about our institute?Ques 9: What are your salary expectations?Ques 10: Do you have any questions to ask us?
To make you aware of the interview ethics and correct gestures during the job, we have mentioned few important factors below:
1. Greet interviewers with a great smile and a firm handshake. This shows confidence and professionalism.
2. While sitting on the chair, keep your hands on your lap and do not cross your legs. You can either keep your crossed arms on the table.
3. Keep your posture straight.
4. Maintain complete eye contact. And during the discussion nod your head to show that you’re listening and paying attention to what they’re saying.
5. Don’t use words like – um, like, uh, you know, wanna, gonna, cya, heya.
6. Don’t hesitate or twist your tongue while answering the questions.
7. Don’t show any kind of negativity or nervousness. Stay gentle.
8. Show your interests in the job and the profile which they are offering.
9. Don’t lie at any point or fake for anything.
10. At the end of the interview, conclude with another handshake and thank the interviewers for the meeting.
Career Guide, Educationist, Author and Clinical Psychologist
Dr. K.V Anand is a PhD in Counseling Psychology from Fort Jones University USA with MSc In Applied Psychology and MS in Psychotherapy. He is an expert in psychometric tests to facilitate awareness about various psychological traits, personality, skills, aptitude etc. He is a Certified Motivation trainer and personality development trainer. He is experienced in evaluating of psychology or psychiatry cases. Uses Psychometric tests such as personality, bipolar disorder test evaluation, student counseling. He has more than 9 years experience in soft skill training field covering career guidance, education, motivation, personality development, team building, leadership skills, stress management, conflict management, decision making. Beside this he is a active writer and have books related to psychology under his name such as “Adolescence mental Problems” and ”Infant and Child Psychology”
Dr. Apurva is a doctorate and a post graduate in clinical psychology from the M S University of Baroda. He is an alumnus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Columbia University of New York City,USA. He posses extensive experience in the field of counseling. He worked with many organizations, Government departments as a behavioral consultant and trainer. He has been serving as a resource person, mentor and master trainer to train counselors in various States. He regularly writes blogs, articles, book reviews and papers. Currently, he is working with International Non-for-profit organization and providing counseling services.
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Counselor at Adaptive Minds
Mrs. Meghna is a Postgraduate in clinical Psychology. She had been a part of several workshops related to Personality Enhancement, Counseling, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Therapy, Hypnosis for self Healing etc. She works at Adaptive Mind as freelance counselor and had worked as an executive counselor at Growth Centre, School Counselor at Billabong High International School, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya mandir. Her areas of expertise include Human Resources Management with Clinical Psychology. Currently working as a Brain mapping analyst
See All Questions