Lecturers - Career Queries

The role of a lecturer is to primarily teach the students in universities and colleges at under graduate and graduate levels in the specific area of study. A lecturer carries out research and publications in areas concerned to their field of study. A lecturer has rich knowledge in the subject area of the study. The methods of teaching may include seminars, demonstrations and internet learning processes. A lecturer will also conduct research in his/her field in order to broaden their knowledge. Find frequently asked questions on career related to Lecturers answered by renowned Career Counsellors of India, and to know more on what, why and how's of becoming Lecturers

Hi Dear, Congratulations! As I care for your career, I would like to tell you that 74% is pretty average score nowadays when most of the students to whom I place is having above 80% to 85% in their 10th and 12th. So let's be very honest.  B.Sc. will lead you towards M.Sc., M.Tech and PHD and you will end up working as an Academician. You may also end up fighting for entrance examinations like CAT, XAT etc. later.  B.Tech. will take you towards job as an option as well other than all above options. Best wishes Himanshu Vyas Head - Placements Adani Institute of Infrastructure Ahmedabad

Dear friend, I appreciate your question, let me first tell you, at any time in your life youc can start your education and make your career. In your question, you have not mentioned the subject in which you have done graduation. Since you are a home maker and also blessed with kids, I woulld like to suggest you that job of lectuere will suit you most.                                    You have also mentioned that banking is also an option for you. Let me tell you about both. For banking job, if you are

Dear friend, many thanks for your question. I appreciate your thought to make [career in teaching line][1]. The teaching is one of the noblest profession and apart from this the teacher play a significant role in shaping the future of the country. Teaching is  respectable profession in India, where teacher is given highest regard. Since you have passed 12 standard, therefore, you can apply for BTC (Basic Teacher Certificate or Basic Training Certificate). This is   a two years course and the syllabus depends upon state to state. The entry level requires 50% marks in 12 standard.

Hi Sahil Sharma, When you are an MBA you are not eligible for NET in education, you must go for NET in Management only. Kindly confirm the same.   In that case, you will not be eligible for an appointment.     Get more details from here, If you are willing to know more details about UGC NET 2021 Exams.   Keep Study!!!

Dear aspirant You are definitely eligible to apply PhD in management studies with the national qualification and the degree you have in hand. So i can assure you that with no doubt you can send applications for PhD management program. In order to apply for a PhD in management studies you should have passed 10th, 12th, a bachelors and a masters and all through out with a minimum of first class degree. As you belong to the SC category, you need to maintain 55% score through out your education. You have written UGC NET LEC exam and this exam qualifies you to apply for a PhD in managemen

Hello there! Glad to see you approach CareerGuide.com for your career question. I am supposing you are graduate and would like to do a [montessori teachers training course][1]. I am glad to know that you wish to choose this career option very less travelled by young women today. [Montessori level of education][2] is a very critical level for child's growth, development and future. This is the stage where a child first learns to be away from his / her mother and be among unknown other children of same age. This is the stage which is the first towards making children social. Montessori teaching

UGC NET Career Options and Promotions after getting JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)If you are eligible for JRF, you can pursue research in the respective postgraduate subject. You can easily select the universities and colleges in the NET coordinating institutes. You can enrol for the PhD course offered by universities and IIMs.You can find UGC NET job opportunities are in the field of teaching and research. Apart from these two career options.1. Assistant Professor – The most obvious choice of maximum students after clearing the UGC NET exam is to fulfill their dream

The Candidate who have done Master's Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates). The Age Limit is 31 years for JRF, There is No age limit for Assistant professor. To know about the exemption of age limit or education qualification you can check this detailed blog.

Hello, You are going on a right path to become a lecturer in the field of Commerce. You can salso become a professor in Management You must first complete the Masters in Commerce or Management then you can go for UGC NET Exam. The UGC net exam is conducted for students to make career as a lecturer or Research Fellow Check out more information on UGC NET JRF Fellowship 

Hello Arun..!! Mock tests are the best way to analyze your preparation and boost up your confidence. I will suggest you to go for the UGC NET Mock Tests offered by Eduncle.com. This website provides the best mock tests and also the best study material for UGC NET preparation. If you are really looking foR A way to crack this exam,then Eduncle can surely help you in achieving your goals. For more details,you must visit the link that I have shared above. Best of Luck..!!

Hi, UGC NET Paper 1 contains general aptitude questions. It contains questions from topics like Reasoning Ability, Comprehension Reading, Mental Ability and General Awareness etc.

Hi Arun Khatri, You will find all the question papers and their answer keys on the official website of ugc net (ugcnetonline.in) & on cbsenet.nic.in. However, If you are looking some more preparation test papers for past year question papers for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and much more... You can check here: UGC NET Previous Year Papers

Hello, The National Testing Agency release the admit card  20 to 25 days before the exam date. The UGC NET Admit Card will be available only for those aspirants who have successfully applied for the exam. To download the hall ticket, you will have to use your login id and password. In case you forgot the login credentials, you can get them back on your registered mail id. I hope it helps!

Dear Shubhayam, Thanks for putting up your query at www.careerguide.com Congradulations for clearing CSIR NET JRF. Yiu can apply for PhD programme in State and Central  Universities. Many autonomous as well as private university have either interview or PhD entrance test. You need to find the information of PhF program from respective University. However, as a JRF you have very good opportunities to apply at the best unuversities in India for the PhD . As you are a JRF, you can apply for research positions. Hope this is useful. If you have more wueries, feel free to call me. I would be ha

Hello  You can easily become a lecturer by the help of UGC NET Exam.All you need to do is complete your post graduation and prepare for UGC NET Exam You are eligible if you score atleast 55 % in Masters or MA Check out more information from here UGC NET Exam

Hi, No, CSIR NET exam conducted twice a year in the month of June & December.

Hi, If you have completed your M.Com then UGC NET exam is your way to become lecturer in any prestigious university across India. This exam conducted twice a year by NTA and the online application process for UGC NET 2019 has been started which will end on 30 March, you should apply and start preparing for that. After qualifying this exam successfully, you can be appointed as an Assistant Professor in UGC approved institutes.

Hello, The minimum percentage for UGC NET Exam is 55 % marks in the Postgraduation course. You must complete the post-graduation in any of the subject to appear in the NET Exam.   And to prepare for the UGC NET Exam you can take help from the Offline coaching Institutes as well as may do self-preparations for the exam. Whatever the mode of preparation is the main aim of the aspirant is to get success in the UGC NET Exam. Many students have prepared for the UGC NET Exam from the Online Mode too and had gain success in the UGC NET Exam. Many Coaching’s like Mrunal, TCY Online and Edu

Hello  If you want to become a lecturer definitely there is a need to do Masters program. You can do masters in Arts, Commerce or any other subject such as Management and go for the National Eligibility test, or UGC NET Exam. You can definitely make a wonderful career in this field.  As per the Eligibility of UGC NET   Exam, you need to complete Masters from any recognized University or College with 55 % marks atleast.   

Hello  After completing masters in education subject you can apply for the teaching in colleges and Universities of all over India. This is possible after qualifying the UGC NET Exam.  For this you need a Masters degree in Education with atleast 55 % or more marks (50 % if you come under the reservation cat.) Check out the UGC NET Question papers and get the exam level and pattern. The NET Exam is not tough if you prepare for this exam with right guidance and strategy.  

Hi Raj Kumar, Here I'll share Qualification, Entrance Exam & Pattern to become a Lecturer in college by completing m.com degree. A college professor is one of the great career options for candidates who are looking for it. I'll share some important details related to Qualification, Eligibility, Exams, and Job Opportunities for a career path in lecturership.  Qualification Required To Become a Lecturer: Here is the list of Qualifications that you must have to become a lecturer: If you are aspiring to become a lecturer or professor, you will have to pursue post-graduation in your field

If you want to become a lecturer then you must pursue your dream. There is CSIR NET Exam for science stream aspirants that can help you to become a lecturer. So, if you want to follow your dream then I would like to suggest you to appear in the CSIR NET Exam. The exam will be organised by the National Testing Agency.  For more information, you are suggested to the given link.  

Hello, To be a lecturer, you need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.The minimum eligibility required to become an assistant professor is post gradation degree. The candidates interested in assistant professor posts in the university and for junior research fellowship for research work can apply for UGC NET or CSIR NET exams. CSIR NET exam is held for science stream candidates for chemical science, physical science, earth science, life science and mathematical science. while the UGC NET exam is held for various 100 subjects. The candidates are allowed to apply for their post graduat