Career Guidance towards food technology, made Me an example, for My friends they can now look beyond medicineMahima Bansal
Mahima’s Career Query
- Mahima did her 12th from PCB and like most of the biology students, she decided to appear for a medical entrance. However, she could not make it through and with no backup plan, she found herself stuck.
- Besides a career in medicine, she wanted to explore the biology field more, but was not sure where she should start.
- Mahima was referred to a CareerGuide by a family friend, and at this stage, she was completely in favour of taking professional guidance.
How CareerGuide Helped Her
- Under the guidance of her expert, she found that her aptitude and interest was right for going into food technology in the agriculture sector
- She found an answer to her question, “If not a doctor, then what should I become?”.
- Food Technology became a career choice of her interest; she got to know about its scope, importance, job roles and different skill courses that can be studied in the same field.
- After her exclusive guidance session, Mahima chose to study Food Technology for her graduation. She is planning to take up research in the same field.