One of the most populour courses in the field of…
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines which have the capability of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence. These machines can learn with experience to perform human-like tasks. They are designed by humans to think and act rationally and humanely. When you look around you will find a lot of artificial Intelligence examples such as Social Media, Google Assistant, Autocorrect, facial recognition in phones, Google Maps, etc, and the best example of Artificial Intelligence is Robots. As per Gartner, 37% of organizations have implemented AI in some form. The percentage of enterprises employing AI grew 270% over the past four years.
1. These Technologies are great assets to humans to reduce human efforts as much as possible and to make our lives easier.
2. AI tends to speed up your tasks with a guarantee of accuracy which makes this an important and useful tool.
3. AI helps in overcoming business challenges as by using AI the previously purchased history, demographic, likes, dislikes, and pain areas can be accessed so that the company can recognize its target customers and can work on them accordingly.
4. AI will create new job opportunities. How? So through AI the low-skill jobs will be eliminated and will create massive high-skill job opportunities in all the sectors of the economy. For example- if AI becomes fully adapt to language translation, it will create a considerable demand for high-skilled human translators. This will encourage more companies that need this particular service to expand their business operations abroad which will increase high skilled jobs through AI.
5. AI can increase auto safety and can decrease traffic complications as AI is introduced into the industry by the use of self-driving cars. The number of accidents will also reduce. Smart systems are currently being implemented in many cities that are used to analyze traffic lights at the intersections, avoiding congestion leads to safer movements of traffic.
GPS Technology can provide users accurate, timely, and detailed information to improve safety. It is used to improve operational efficiency, analyze road traffic, and optimize routes. It makes traveling easier for users by automatically detecting the number of lanes and road types behind obstructions on the roads.
AI have diverse application in Healthcare. AI can help analyze chronic conditions with lab and other medical data to ensure early diagnosis. By using historical data and medical intelligence, it will lead to discoveries in drugs through AI.
AI can be used to make your data more safe and secure. AI can automatically sort the data in the networks into high-risk and low-risk information. This enables cybersecurity teams to focus on the attacks that have the potential to do real harm to the organization, and not become victims of attacks such as Malware, Denial of Service, etc.
AI can help the teachers with the tedious job of grading by providing an automated grading system checking multiple-choice questions, fill-in-the-blank testing, and grading the students. It sometimes happens that the teachers may not be aware of the number of lectures and classes that a student might have missed and the topics or the subjects which a student might find a bit hard and confusing. In this case with AI, the system alerts the teacher and tells what is wrong which gives students a customized message which offers hints to the correct answer and helps them to fill the gaps.
In Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter your majority of decisions are influenced by AI. From Notification to up-gradation everything is curated by AI. Have you noticed that the website you visited a while back and now similar suggestions are appearing on your social media, it is because AI stores and analyzes your data and acts accordingly on social media.
When you visit some website you must have noticed a chat box pops up on your window. You can ask questions there directly and resolve your problems. This happens with the help of robotic process automation. This reduces the repetitive tasks that are normally performed by humans. This helps the business to manage customer relationships by serving the customers smartly. Adaptive intelligence, chatbots, automation helps to smoothen out the business process. According to Servion Global Solutions, by 2025, 95% of customer interactions will be powered by AI.