Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
i am a 12th standard commerce student of Indian School al seeb
Dear, Welcome to CareerGuide.com. I am more than happy to help you. The problem you are mentioning is quite common among Indian students mainly because of their attitudes towards their exams. In India, schools provide a great amount of stress towards the exams and parents and teachers compels their children to perform more and more in the exams. They make the children feel as if the exams are too much important to their career.Of course, they are. But not to the extent they think. Exams are just climbing stairs. We have our aim in front of us and we climb stairs one by one to reach our goal. Each step is exam and we just climb. We never worry whether we fall down or not. Just climb because we are sure, that the abount of preparation we took, we are sure to climb and reach our goal.But, Most Indian students are apprehensive or anxious about their exams. This anxiety or apprehension makes their memory and recollection abilities week. Especially when the exams are getting nearer. Hope I am being clear.
Do you face it everytime ? say class test, mini test or mock test. or its just the case of final exams.
Do you face problems like feeling worried, concerned, restlessness , anxiousness etc. before your examinations approach?
Well then you might be experiencing EXAM STRESS, which actually causes you to under perform rather than the problem of forgetting . If it would have been the problem of forgetting or memorising, it would have troubled your preparations also, obstructed all your accomplishments and wont have let you reach where you are now. I would like to offer you some tips to tide over these anxious experiences and slowly get it off your life.
1) First of all, you have to start believing that its not a problem of forgetting and that you are really blessed with a wonderfull memory.
2) Exams are just an assessment of your preparations and confidence , how you present your knowledge in a short span of time, and not the end of your career if you dont fare well.
3) Assert your positive attack upon your studies by working on a cards with words , " Yes , I can Do it " , and " My Brain is better than the best computers in the world " . place these cards in front of your books and notes so that you can see the words everytime you glance up. Remember, self trust is the first secret of success.
Practice Concentration improving exercises by closing your eyes and saying STOP, STOP, STOP to your self everytime whenever anything disturbs you while studying.Do it atleast once in a day.
4) Try to boost up your confidence level well before your exams that you are going to do it better this time by proper planning and revisions.
5) During Exams, try to keep yourself in relaxed state of mind, first attempt what you kow cent percent and gradually move on, This will keep your confidence going on and help you to give your best shot.
6) After Exams, see how well you have done and forget what went wrong. You will surely do it better next time.
It is important to pray your creator , the almighty, to give you the good results of your efforts and it is scientifically proved that prayers and meditation calms your mind and anxiety and enhances your memory and concentration.
Lots of my students have benefitted from these tips and I believe you will too.
Hello My Dear,
See All Questions