Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
I need an urgent answer to decide my preference
If you want to become a Business Analyst and provide highest levels of excellence to your service, then you should have following work values:
1. You need to have that passion and zeal to solve business problems. No matter what tools or techniques you employ, you have to have that business sense and curiosity to solve business problems.2. You need to be good at working with people and effectively communicating with them . Essentially it's all about business and business related problems. These things matter a lot in the business world and add to the productivity of a business analyst.3. You should have genuine interest in solving complex problems and the ability to think out of the box so that you can come up with innovative solutions each time you face a business case.4. The leadership skills have to be there if one wants to grow as a professional if they are working as Business Analyst.5. One should have the curiosity to know more and more about things. This adds to the research skills of any Business Analyst. This natural curiosity helps them discover many facts underneath the businesses.6. They have to be punctual. Business Analysts have to work with sharp deadlines and they cannot afford to be lazy at it. The clients have certain expectations from them and they have to meet them.7. They need to have work ethics. Working in consulting industry requires great deal of ethics and formal discipline that one has to carry with them. It is a highly recommended to be polite while staying proactive at all times.These are the essential values that are required for the role of a Business Analyst. If you fit in there, a great future is waiting for you.
Hiring for wordpress developer / HR managers / Operations/ content
Surabhi is an entrepreneur who is utilizing creativity, leadership and teamwork to design and execute CareerGuide.Com - A marketplace to get instant career answers from career experts.
Her engineering degree brings in a strong tech understanding, where as her passion for education brings her close to the venture: CareerGuide.Com. Translating her passion into a business where every student can have answers to their career questions is what she dreams of. She is a task focused leader and a coordinator.
Some of her notable contributions & Acclodes are:
* Honoured with Top 100 Social Entrepreneur -2015 by Action For India - instituted by Sam Pitroda
* Listed in India’s Top 40 Women Entreprenuer -2015 Listed by Yourstory.in
* National Education award – 2013 by Ex-MHRD minister Dr. Pallam Raju for
‘Best Career Guidance Platform”
* On recommendation group of Ministry of Labour,GOI for establishment of career service centre
* Award by Assocham in 2012 for best initiative in career counselling
* Conducted guest lecturers for students in engineering and MBA college students on first step of
starting up & innovation.
Prior to venturing in education Surabhi worked in the fields of electronic design automation (EDA) and CAD tools, chip design , battery life optimisation and low power IP.
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Counselor at Adaptive Minds
Mrs. Meghna is a Postgraduate in clinical Psychology. She had been a part of several workshops related to Personality Enhancement, Counseling, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Therapy, Hypnosis for self Healing etc. She works at Adaptive Mind as freelance counselor and had worked as an executive counselor at Growth Centre, School Counselor at Billabong High International School, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya mandir. Her areas of expertise include Human Resources Management with Clinical Psychology. Currently working as a Brain mapping analyst
Decision Scientist at Mu Sigma Inc.
Dancer for Life.
Extremely passionate about Dance, Acting, Direction, Movies, Music, Editing and Photography.
Don't think before asking me for a game of Badminton, Chess, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Table Tennis or Volleyball; just ask.
Speak to me in any of these languages - English, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi or Marathi :D
Favorite Quotes :
"Happiness is only real, when shared"
See All Questions
Face To Face