Dropping out became a sensible decision for Disha after career guidance helped her identify her interest for Journalism
by CareerGuide | Nov 20, 2014 | Impact Stories
Dropping out became a sensible decision after career guidance helped Me identify My interest for Journalism
Disha’s career dilemma
- Disha was pursuing her Bachelor’s in Architecture, which she randomly chose. However, she become uninterested in the subject and thus decided to drop out in her first year.
- Afterwards, she did not want to make the same mistake of randomly choosing a course without consulting expert guidance.
- At this point, Disha, along with her father, contacted CareerGuide through social network.
How CareerGuide.com helped him
- The career expert gave Disha assurance that once she can find a course matching her interests, she would perform well in it. She then took the Ideal Career Test, which highlighted her fascination in Media and Journalism.
- Under the guidance of her career guide, she explored the field of journalism and acquired details about admission, courses and future employment packages.
- Currently in her second year studying Bachelors of Journalism, she is looking forward to becoming a part of the practical media world.
- CareerGuide wishes her the best in her future.
Still Confused ? Try our Ideal Career Test to find your best career option.
Ideal Career Test