Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Doing up ph.d. would take more time for me to start earning....
Hi Archana, Sorry for a late reply...Biotechnology is a course more related to R&D, but these days coming up of bio-tech sector and pharma Industry has paved way for jobs in this field apart from lab works. These days Industrial Bio-Tech, MBA in Biotech are also gaining popularity. Job after Masters should not be difficult but ofcourse yes Ph.d would improve the chances of getting one. Usually P.hd scholars easily find job in teaching while they pursuing their P.hd. In universities and Colleges like BITS-Pilani, You can enroll for P.Hd draw a good salary...teach as part time faculty and continue your P.hd !
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
FreeLancer Academic and Career Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Halima is a postgraduate in psychology from Osmania University and a International Diploma in Guidance & Counseling in collaboration with COL, Canada. She posses Enormous experience in Academic and Psychological Counseling and had done Project on “Counseling & Guidance using ACA & APA standards “, “Motivation to enhance academic achievements”,” Comparative analysis of Self Confidence of undergraduate boys & girls”. She had worked as an Academic Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. She specializes in educational, career and academic counseling and guidance, Organizational behavior.
Higher Studies Consultant
Nishil Mohammed obtained his Doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada and currently he is involved in various roles related to the outreach of science and engineering education. He obtained his B.Tech and M.Tech degrees in Biotechnology and Nanotechnology from India before moving to Canada for his doctoral studies. He has an extensive knowledge on various fields of science and engineering acquired through his interdisciplinary educational background and training. During his undergraduate and graduate studies, he has also worked with some reputed companies as intern and as research fellow. All these opportunities have helped him to network with some eminent personalities in various fields of science and engineering both in academia and industry. Apart from this, he has a thorough understanding on how to apply for internship opportunities, scholarships and graduate programs.
Career Advisor at CL Educate Ltd
1. Market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
2. Reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
3. Negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
4. keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
5. Building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
6. To encourage an innovative and entrepreneurial culture within the School and across the Alliance.
7. Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
See All Questions