Wasim Sayyed

What After HSC if failed three times? whether we should go for ITI courses or else if for ITI courses than what should be done and where?

Dear sir, My younger brother failed three times in HSC /commerce. now he is not looking forward to study anymore so please suggest us what should he do in life ahead. we also heard about ITI courses for this type of students. please suggest us the right path whether in ITI courses or else.

by Wasim Sayyed
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: What After HSC if failed three times? whether we should go for ITI courses or else if for ITI courses than what should be done and where?

Swati Vats
Swati Vats
Verified Career Expert
Swati Vats is a post graduate in Guidance and Counseling
  • Gurgaon

Hi, Government of India offers both technical and non technical courses through various Industrial training institutes; these professional courses increases the employability of a person. One can apply for both private and governemnt jobs after successfuly completing the courses . Students who have succesfuly completed tenth can apply for the courses depending upon his interest araea .

Technical courses covers wide vareity of options like drafting(Civil/Mechancial), dektop printing, mechanical courses , dying, refrigeration etc similarily students can opt for non technical courses which covers courses like dress making, beauty care, secretarial practices, computer operator and programming assisstant (COPA) . For information about technical courses check www.dte.org.in. Your brother can opt for the course of his interest. Visit the nearest ITI and check the availability of forms . May-June is the time when most of the polytechnics start accepting the applications. Here would appreciate if you can motivate your brother to do try and clear his HSC as this will help him later in upgradtion in professional life .

In order to post replies to the question: "What After HSC if failed three times? whether we should go for ITI courses or else if for ITI courses than what should be done and where?"

Post Reply


How to take exam playfully without feeling burdened?

A life of a student is full of excitement and cheer. It's the crucial time which underlay future success and exams are most important part of their de .. read more

For all career-stressed – Do you really need to change your career?

There are many students who out of dissatisfaction with their current jobs, are looking for changing their career fields. What happens actually is tha .. read more

Do I have to prepare before hand to take this test?

Hi Priya, Thank you for asking, I presume you are referring to stream selector test on careerguide.com platform. Our psychometric assessment online te .. read more

what career should i choose?? as i m pursing my BBA from lucknow university

Hi Dipshi, Carrer is not a destination it is a journey. You have the most obvious choice of going in with MBA as a direct subset of BBA, however, plea .. read more
Most Popular

What are the books that every Mechanical Engineer must read?

Probably it would be difficult to prepare down a complete and comprehensive list of books to follow by every mechanical engineer,as the different spec .. read more

What to do after finishing Diploma in EEE.

Dear V Aravindan,  The EEE branches of engineering both at Diploma and Undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech.) level offers unlimited career opportunities i .. read more

I want to be a career guide. What should I study for become a career counselor

Hi Uttam, Thank you for writing and sharing your concerns. to become a career counselor first you need to identify your target audience who do you wan .. read more

Sir I have my options between SRM NCR campus and Lovely Professional University(LPU) ! so which one I should go for?

Dear Student, I would recommend Lovely Professional university for pursuing your further studied. If you check their accreditation, industrial tie ups .. read more