After completing 12th grade in the Science stream with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), you have several exciting career paths to explore. You can enroll in a range of professional courses and degree programmes if you have a solid foundation in these fields. One of the most well-liked choices is to go into medicine. You can appear for entrance exams like NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to gain admission to prestigious medical colleges.
Top 4 Courses After 12th Science in PCB Stream
Your interests, aptitude test results, and long-term objectives will all influence the career path you take after completing your 12th year of science in PCB. To start a successful professional path, it is crucial to thoroughly investigate all available possibilities, comprehend their needs, and make an informed decision. You can choose to specialise in a number of areas after earning your MBBS, including cardiology, neurology, paediatrics, or surgery.
Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), prevalently known as MBBS, is the most famous undergrad medical program in India. Medical competitors the nation over who try to become rehearsing specialists in the field of allopathic medication need to seek after the MBBS program. The program covers different fields of medication and human life systems to show the understudies how to check various infections and fix them. The course additionally covers different specializations in the field of medication to empower nitty gritty learning in the region of student’s interest. Students can likewise decide to seek after a master in this specialization.
Structure of MBBS Course
There are four phases to the MBBS programme:
- Pre-clinical phase (first and second years) of phase 1
- Phase 2: The clinical stage (the third and fourth years)
- Phase 3: Fifth-year internship
Phase I: Pre-Clinical
The pre-clinical portion of the MBBS programme serves as its building block. It covers the foundational medical disciplines, including pathology, pharmacology, biochemistry, anatomy, and physiology. Lectures, tutorials, and practicals are held in a classroom setting during the pre-clinical stage.
The practical portion of the MBBS programme is the clinical phase. It addresses both disease diagnosis and treatment. Students participate in the clinical phase while being supervised by medical professionals, which takes place in a hospital setting.
The MBBS course culminates with the internship. A year-long practical training programme in a hospital is involved. Under the guidance of medical professionals, students’ duties throughout the internship include patient diagnosis and care.
Qualifications for the MBBS Programme
The candidate must: in order to be eligible to apply for the MBBS programme.
- possess Indian citizenship
- possess a 12th-grade diploma with a science focus
- possess a minimum GPA of 50% in their 12th grade.
- have passed the National Eligibility Completion Entrance Test (NEET)
Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda offers an undergraduate degree programme called the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). The Indian traditional medical method known as Ayurveda has been used for thousands of years. The BAMS degree programme blends the study of conventional Ayurvedic principles with the study of contemporary medicine.
In India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, there is a 5.5-year undergraduate medical degree programme called the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). Students who earn this professional degree are taught the concepts and methods of the age-old Indian medical system known as Ayurveda. A wide range of topics, including anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and surgery, are covered in the BAMS curriculum. Students also learn about the Ayurvedic concepts of doshas (humors), tridoshas (three humors), and pancha karma (five cleansing procedures).
Here is a more detailed overview of the BAMS program:
- Coursework: Accounting, finance, marketing, management, and economics are all included in the BAMS programme. Additionally, there are possibilities for students to engage in internships and other forms of experiential education.
- The Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) has accredited the BAMS programme. A nationally recognised accreditation body called DEAC makes sure that distance learning programmes are of the highest calibre.
- Delivery: The BAMS programme is fully online, giving students the freedom to study from any location and at their own pace.
- Cost: The BAMS program’s tuition is considerably less than those of conventional, on-campus universities.
- Results: Students who complete the BAMS programme are prepared for management, business, and entrepreneurship positions. They possess the knowledge and abilities required to succeed in
Here are some of the benefits of pursuing a BAMS degree:
- Increased employment opportunities: You may be eligible for a range of management and business positions with a BAMS degree.
- Greater potential for salary: People with BAMS degrees often make more money than people with other sorts of degrees
- Additional career options: A BAMS degree may lead to employment in a variety of fields, such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations.
- Personal growth: A BAMS degree can aid in the improvement of your communication, analytical, and critical thinking abilities.
Building a professional network that can assist your career aspirations is possible with a BAMS degree.
Bachelor Of Unani Medicine And Surgery (BUMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery which is commonly known as BUMS is an undergraduate degree program in the field of Unani medication and medical procedure. This degree covers the clinical information on the Unani framework. To seek after and owe this degree is sufficient to turn into a specialist (Hakim) in the Unani clinical field.
BUMS degree, graduates are eligible to practice Unani medicine as a doctor (Hakim). They can work in government hospitals, private clinics, or research institutes.The BUMS degree is a good option for students who are interested in a career in alternative medicine. The course provides students with a solid foundation in the Unani system of medicine and prepares them to diagnose and treat patients using natural remedies.
Environmental Science is a part of service of science which contemplates the impacts of physical, substance, and organic states of the climate and their impact on living beings. Environmental Science likewise manages “Environment”. Environment is the investigation of how creatures cooperate with our current circumstance. Ecological science is otherwise called Environmental Engineering additionally called as an interdisciplinary field since it incorporates the fields from the sociology and the humanities. Aside from the investigation of natural and actual characters of the climate, it likewise incorporates the social and social factors and effect of people on the climate.
Government organisations, educational institutions, research facilities, and the corporate sector employ environmental scientists. They apply their expertise to create sustainable practises, address environmental issues, and safeguard the environment for future generations. There is a strong demand for qualified environmental scientists because the area of environmental research is expanding quickly.
There are several steps you can take to get ready if you’re interested in a career in environmental science, such as :-
- Get an excellent education :- Environmental scientists typically hold bachelor’s degrees in the relevant fields of environmental science or engineering.
- Obtain experience :- Many environmental scientists pick up experience through voluntary work or internships.
- Network with professionals :- You may find out more about the subject and job openings by going to conferences, joining professional organisations, and networking with other environmental scientists.
FAQs About Study Arts & Humanities
Q. What do the arts and humanities entail?
A. The study of human culture, behaviour, language, and expression is the main focus of the academic fields of the arts and humanities. Literature, foreign languages, philosophy, history, the arts, music, theatre, and cultural studies are a few of the topics they cover.
Q. What employment options are available in the arts and humanities?
A. Strong critical thinking and analytical ability, good communication skills, creativity, problem-solving skills, and cultural awareness are necessary for success in the arts and humanities.
Q. What abilities are necessary for success in the arts and humanities?
A. After Class 12, career counselling is essential since it aids students in identifying their interests, aptitudes, and goals. It offers suggestions for selecting the best job path based on personal preferences and aptitudes. Additionally, it assists students in examining a range of academic and career possibilities, comprehending the labour market, and making wise judgements about their future.
Q. What qualifications must one meet to enrol in an arts and humanities programme?
A. Depending on the institution and programme, different individuals may be eligible to enrol in an arts and humanities programme. Students typically need to have passed their 12th grade or similar exam with a minimum overall percentage.
Ideal Career Test
A thorough evaluation tool called the Ideal Career Test was created to help people choose careers that match their interests, aptitudes, values, and personality qualities. This test seeks to help people make educated judgements about their career choices by offering insightful information about the kinds of jobs and work environments that would be a suitable fit for them.
The test begins by evaluating an individual’s interests and passions. It explores their preferences for various activities, hobbies, and subjects. This assessment helps identify areas that genuinely captivate the individual and can guide them towards career paths that align with their personal interests.
The assessment also evaluates an individual’s skills and aptitudes. It explores their strengths in different areas such as problem-solving, communication, creativity, leadership, and technical abilities. By understanding their skill set, individuals can identify careers that allow them to leverage their natural talents and develop their potential.
Personality factors have a significant role in the evaluation as well. The test investigates a person’s personality traits, including agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability, openness to new experiences, and extroversion/introversion. People can find employment that suit their temperament and work methods, as well as jobs that offer a supportive atmosphere for personal development and professional satisfaction, by taking into account their personality profile.