Engineering entrance exams are one of the most decisive examinations which are aligned after 12th class board examinations. The stark truth is that engineering as a career has diversified disciplines which have high demand in the industries especially in IT sectors which makes engineering entrance exams most eminent amongst the 12th class engineering aspirants. With a tremendous emergence in the technological advancements, several innovative interdisciplinary choices are also rising for engineering students to explore more. This simply indicates how enthralling and exciting an engineering professional journey can be. Here is article on Tips For 12th Class Students To Crack Engineering Entrance Exams
All the engineering disciplines are extraordinary in the current scenario. But now there is cut throat competition amongst the students because the gradual numbers of engineering aspirants for engineering entrance examination is also increasing. It simply made entrance examination stiffer for students, so that the cream can only rise on top.In this article we are going to give a brief about the engineering entrance examination, tips to clear engineer exams and few other more things to follow while preparing. But before we jump on such topics let us have a glimpse at the most crucial nationwide entrance exams you must be familiar with.
LIST OF ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS
- JEE (Main)– Having substituted AIEEE, now it is recognized as cut-off score by NITs, IIIT’s which are centrally funded technological institutes (CFTI’s) along with the association of few other organizations which are private.
- JEE (Advanced)– It is a changed version of IIT-JEE and is considered as the cut-off score for the IITs and inculcates both private and government engineering colleges.
- BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission test)
- VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology)
- IISc (Indian Institute of Science)– One has to qualify JEE advanced to take admission.
- IIST (Indian Institute of Science and Technology) – By cracking JEE advanced
- MU-OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test)
- SRMJEE (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University)
- Amity School of Engineering Entrance Examinations
Other than that, every other state organizes their own CETs. Go through the list thoroughly and write down the names to keep a regular track because most of them permit entrance to several state-run engineering institutes.
TIPS OR TACTICS TO PERFORM GREAT IN ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS
- The engineering candidates are increasing which simply implies that the competition is gruelling and the level of complexity is over the bars. But it is still possible to get a astound ace in these engineering entrance exams if you are ambitious and determined to devote your time for strategic preparation.
- Do relax, take a deep breath and relax your mind. Go for the morning walk or sprints. Listen to music and try to indulge yourself in something productive instead of killing time. This will help you to generate new creative ideas and further it will sharpen your aptitude and thinking attributes.
- Starting new concepts and chapters before 2-3 days are left for examination is a big no-no because later concepts get muddled which leads to confusion. Hence poor performance in engineering entrance exams.
- Try to do group studies with your peers or colleagues because it can lead to the beneficial outcomes if it is done seriously. Group study motivates you and others to rejuvenate concepts, ideas and different approaches to solve problems. Through group studies you can get a clear vision about the topics.
- Feeling stressed, if yes, then quickly approach your parents, teacher and career counsellors so they can counsel you in the best way to come over the stress. Specially career counsellors are aware about the fact that engineering entrance examination can be hectic for students so, to support you career counsellors can organize career counselling sessions for you, they can provide valuable assets to help you and they can prepare your proper schedule which you can follow to ace engineering entrance examination successfully.
- Have an optimistic approach; don’t try to compare your preparation with others. This might break your confidence level. So, be satisfied with your progress and lay emphasis on step by step systematic progression instead of rushing without understanding concepts.
- Don’t break or give up on your sleeping schedule because a healthy sleep schedule of 5-6 hours a day is essential. If you reduce the time of sleeping then it might lead to the fatigue, tired mind which will further break your concentration level.
- Consume healthy nourishing food and do exercise regularly to eradicate stress. Take proper meals and do exercises which are beneficial for your health. Don’t forget that if you are healthy then only you are able to devote your time and can perform seamlessly in the engineering entrance exams.