Artificial intelligence, AI was introduced in 1956. It refers to…
Enago Plagiarism and AI Grammar Check is the best online tool to check your content for plagiarism and grammar errors.
Why invite questions on your credibility as an author due to unintended plagiarism? You put immense effort in writing your research paper; the last thing you would want is to get unfairly criticized for not presenting original work. So, it is always best to use a Plagiarism checker to capture and eliminate the plagiarized content and prove your research work’s authenticity.
Plagiarism checker is a content similarity detection tool. It helps detect plagiarism in your content by comparing your paper with thousands of other papers that are already published. Most plagiarism checkers are easy to use. The user uploads their work, the tool runs a plagiarism check and generates a report, and based on the report, the user then modifies the content to avoid plagiarism.
Typically, there are two versions of a plagiarism checker ─ paid and free. It is common for users to opt for the free version; however, it has multiple disadvantages: a restrictive database, lack of data security, and limited access to features. Therefore, it is always viable to use the paid version.
1. Data security: Free plagiarism checkers often do not have adequate infrastructure to protect your data. Also, it is possible that the free tool stores and utilizes your data without your information. On the contrary, the paid tools are built to secure your data, so you can be assured that your research work is safe and will not be misused by the tool.
2. Expansive database: The paid tools do not have a limited database of research papers and scholarly articles like the free tool. Your paper will be compared against an extensive database consisting of millions of published works. You also receive the source of the text, a feature that a free tool may or may not offer.
3.High accuracy: The free tool may not be as advanced as the paid tool. So, the difference between the accuracy of a plagiarism check done by a paid tool and a free tool is always evident. The paid tools leverage powerful technologies that give you highly accurate and reliable results.
4. Uninterrupted user experience: One of the best advantages of using a paid tool is enjoying all the features and getting the maximum benefit. You will get the best quality of plagiarism check and take advantage of multiple other add-on features to write an impressive, plagiarism-free research paper.
So, now that you know the benefits of using a paid plagiarism checker and are looking for the best one to get top-quality plagiarism check, you must try Enago Plagiarism and AI Grammar Checker.
2 . Innovation and agility: It includes a Scholarly Articles Check so researchers and students to quickly compare their work against already published work from 1,700+ publishers such as Elsevier, Wiley, Springer Nature, Taylor & Francis, Sage, and more.
3. AI-powered Grammar check: From complex grammar errors, scientific spellings, and formal tone to advanced sentence structure, vocabulary, and phrasing improvements in Power Editing, Enago AI Grammar Checker offers the best language enhancements and makes your paper stand out from the competition with supreme language quality.
4. Better than leading tools: We compared Enago Plagiarism and AI Grammar checker with other leading plagiarism checkers by testing heavily plagiarized content. It was better than all the top tools with respect to the accuracy, database size, accessibility, ease of use, cost, data security, and language improvements.
So, the next time you are writing anything, make sure to check your content for plagiarism before publishing.