Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
M a citizen of delhi and I scored 71% marks in my 12th boards. So am not getting admission in Delhi University. So which collage will be best for me regarding my course all over India. M searching for a collage/university which can provide me base for career till the end of my graduation. Or it may provide me some internship or placement till my last year.
Welcome to the world of psychology.., It feels great to see your orientation towards Psychology as a career. You have scored a respectable percentage and there are many choices open up for you. After all being success full as apsychologist depends on practical knowledge rather than marks. The following are best colleges in Delhi offering B.A. Psychology.
1) Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences, Noida -- It offers regular courses in Applied Psychology, Counselling Psychology , Behavioural Sciences and conducts training programs and workshops for professionals.
2) Daulat Ram College , Delhi -- It imparts psychology degree at various fields such as general, social , psychometrics etc.
3) B.R. Ambedkar College , New Delhi -- It offers B. Tech. in Psychological Sciences and honors program in Applied psychology.
4) Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi -- Offers programs at Bachelors , masters and doctorate level.
5) Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi -- It offershttps://ask.careerguide.com/t/after-b-tech-in-electronic-and-communication-can-i-join-the-masters-program-in-clinical-psychology/8407/2 as well.
6) Jesus and Mary College -- B.A. in Psychogy honors.
7) Mata Sundri college for women -- B.A. in Psychology honors.
8) Lady Shri ram college for women -- B.A. in Psychology honors.
9) Kamala Nehru College and Keshav mahavidyalaya -- B.A. in Psychology Honors
10) Shri Aurobindo College (Evening) , New Delhi -- B.A. in Psychology honors.
The study of psychology equips students with the skills to pursue careers and research in the field of human resources, social work, education advertising, hospitals etc. to name a few. All you need is strong theoretical grounding and skills to deal with human experience. But for that you need Masters and other advanced diplomas. just with bachelors you can start as an intern in any clinical or applied settings. Psychology is a professional course and not a technical degree, you need a lot of experience to flourish in this field , as you are going to deal with humans, the most complex and dynamic of all the living beings in this world. Colleges do have special cell for career guidance that successfully helps students by providing valuable information regarding various career oppurtunities that opens up with the completion of course. when it comes to placement or internships , your outgoing nature and portfolio of activities and experience will definitely help you.
Work hard and see what the world of psychology has stored in for you.. Miracles.. Believe me.. I'm saying it out of my 10 years of experience with field.
Thank you for approaching counsellors at CareerGuide. I can very well understand your situation. All i can say is please dont worry and empty your todays energy then tomo you will be even more shackled and will not have energy to stand up. Your results are out and can you change anything about it now? You have 71% in hand already and that is definitely a very good score. It is a first class too. Unless your score below 60% you dont have to worry actually. Then why feel tensed about this?
See All Questions
Face To Face