Income Tax Officer exam needs Maths as a compulsory subject in graduation or post graduation.
Income Tax Department announces vacancies and then you apply through UPSC for the positions announced.
1. Delhi University: qualified in 12th Board or equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% in aggregate of all subjects
2. LPU- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) + LPUNEST-2017
3. AMITY- 60% aggregate marks in 12th and Candidate must have secured minimum 70% in Maths / Economics
You can find jobs in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Stock Market sector etc. You can go for higher studies too in economics to get more job opportunities like lectureship. Best places for Masters in Economics are Jawaharlal Nehru university, Delhi Univrsity, SRM university, Lovely Professional University etc.
Other than engineering best courses.
2.Journalism and mass communication
3. chatted account
4. Design course- Fashion design , gaming design,Interior design
5. Business Management and Hotel Management
6. Agriculture, food technology,biotechnology
7. Forensic science
8. Film related courses
best institute to study
You can go for the course Diploma in Business Administration in institutes like JKBS, LPU, ITM etc. You may get good job opportunities after the course. These institutes will give you much exposure.
BA with Economics as the major will surely give you job opportunities in Banking, Finance,accounting etc. you can get campus placements also if you are pursuing your degree from the institutes like SRM university, Lovely Professional University, Manav Rechna university etc.