If you want to get Bank Job then first you should select any one exam of IBPS. After that, check the complete details of this exam. If you want to get a post in Bank then you should prepare for IBPS RRB Exam. You can check the complete details through the above link.
Some of the tips for the banking exam are as follows which will help you to get into the bank:
1. Choose the post for which you want to go such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk or IBPS RRB. Study according to it.
2. Study according to the latest IBPS PO syllabus as it is the highest rank post through the exam in IBPS.
3. Join any coaching and practice as much as you can. Without which you will not be able to crack any of these exams.
4. Keep track of the scores achieved in mock tests. You will be able to identify your areas of strength and weakness with the help of these tests.
Most of the Bank Jobs requires Graduation degree to apply. So in my opinion, you cannot apply for bank jobs after 12th.
But you can apply for Railway Jobs after passing 12th Exam. There are various job opportunities for the 10th-12th passed candidates in Railways. Posts like Railway Group D, Railway Assistant Loco Pilot requires 10th pass qualification along with ITI certificate in relevant trade.
So, you can opt for Railway Jobs after 12th.
To get the latest RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification, visit the link provided.
You are eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test for entrance to the CA course. Details here
You may register for the ICWA course as well
Certifies Financial Planner is the third option
MBA can be taken up after graduation, but you can enrol for coaching for the Common Entrance Test.
If certain technical qualifications can enhance your career, take them up.
Banking will need techies in future, and not generalist profiles.
What are you doing at present?
You need to complete graduation, preferably topped with a MBA, to enter the field of banking. If you are an engineer, banks need techies for their digital initiatives.
If your choice is public sector banks, appear for the entrance examinations held by IBPS.
Consider the Diploma in Banking offered by various banks in conjunction with Sikkim Manipal Institute of Banking. They offer assured placement at the end of the course.
If you wish to enter private sector banks, the route is through campus recruitment for freshers. Register on job portals. Apply online. Start
I presume that your question is about the career scope in banking.
One can enter banking through
IBPS entrance exams for public sector banks
Diploma in banking courses which certain banks offer in conjunction with Sikkim Manipal School of Banking
Applying through job portals
Posting resumes on banks' websites
using your contacts in private sector banks
Banking is going digital, and the opportunities in branch banking will decrease. Some banks are already reducing the staff in branch banking. It helps if you are a techie, or good in sales. Backend jobs in data analytic
Entry into public sector banks has a age limit of28, with a relaxation for certain categories. Check your eligibility.
A private bank may employ you, but will look at the experience you carry in any field, or your business mobilization capability.
From your question, I find the following information:
You are one post graduate having MCA degree
You are willing to work in an organisation basing upon the educational background and after two years you are willing to join a bank
1. What is a guarantee that you will be getting a job after completion of your postgraduation degree? In case if you get a job, it is good for you to have experience in office atmosphere. You can improve your communication ability, interpersonal relationship, organising things and many more, This experience will help you during your second career
2. After two y